Friday, September 6, 2013

Sheldon's A Star

Just got this from Jackie - Sheldon's owner. As a bit of a reminder, Sheldon is the first Siberian in Hong Kong to be exhibited/shown . Yesterday , a magazine did a photo shoot of this handsome fellow. ANd here's her note to me.

The photo shooting and the interview took us two hours to finish them...The staff there were addicted to this happy fellow in the first sight. Besides, Sheldon did EXCELLENT in the photo shooting! He was not frightened by any strangers or the annoying sound produced by a power drill upstairs. His EQ is out of my imagination. He is just a FABULOUS and GREAT cat I have ever had. I really want to give you a big hug to thank you by giving me such a fascinating opening in having Sheldon. I LOVE YOU X X X



No comments:

Post a Comment