Saturday, October 26, 2013

Updates of Kender Kitties

We have a few more wonderful updates from our friends and kitty families.

First picture , middle kitty is Odin - who lives with my niece Katy and her hubby. He is a silver tabby who has grown to be quite the handsome fellow!

Next we have an amazing picture of 3 Kender kitties all sharing - or rather HOGGING the bed of the families youngest daughter This family Bethany & Steve actually have a total of 4 kitties from us, but I am told the patched tabby girl, moments before taking the picture rudely booted #4 off the bed! ha ha ha

Then we got this wonderful  Face Book messege the other day from Karen. telling us how special her solid black boy she rec'd from us. This is the very first time she has owned a kitty. I think we have another convert!

So I just had a total hysterectomy on Tuesday. I came home from the hospital on Wednesday. Sirius Black has not left my side. He is so adorable. I only had to show him once not to crawl on my belly. I have basically been in bed, other than to go to the restroom, since I came home and he has snuggled with me the entire time with the exception of going to eat. I just thought I would share with you how sweet one of your "babies" is and remind you how much he is loved. I never could have imagined I would fall so in love with him. I can't even remember what our lives were like before him. He is such an important part of our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment