Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kender's Don't Call Me Nymphadora Does it AGAIN!

Well I know I have said it before but GIRLS RULE! Miss Tonks was at the one day CFA Harry Potter show today - and while it was a pretty small count - she did manage to pull 5 out of 6 Championship Ribbons out of it! a 3rd Best LH Ch, 3 2nd Best LH CH's, and a Best LH Ch & a 2nd Best AB Ch AND a nice 10th Best LH Specialty final to boot. So I believe if my math is correct (and as always pending CFA posting of the points) she will have acquired 26 Grand points for a total of 145. Again - all by the tender age of 10 months.

And we had 2 judges who singled her out for very very nice comments. 1 comment was "can't wait to see her as a grand in a few months" and the 2nd comment was "when you have something special, you remember it". I was surprised, pleased and touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment