Monday, August 30, 2010

Santa Monica Cat Show Results

Well, we are finally back. Wow, for only being a short 6 hr drive from me -it sure took a long long time to get home. Since I  had taken the kids with me to the show - I absolutely without fail had to get back home in time for them to get to school on Monday., We left the show hall around 6pm and after stopping for fuel 1 more time - and a brief dinner (not sure McDonald's drive through counts as food or dinner). We were on our way around almost 7.  But we made it.

Nice hall - great set-up and loads of vendors.  The 8yr old alter Cornish Rex we took for a friend of ours made her Grand Premier at this show and thereby allowed her dam to (who is deceased) to become a DM ! How awesome is that?

And our own Alter boy Kender's Run Out The Guns did spectacular ! He finaled in 6 out of 8 rings garnering a total of 47 Grand Premier Points! As Premiers only (I say only but in Premiers it can be very tough) 75 points to Grand - he is almost 2/3 of the way there in just 1 VERY TOUGH show!.  There were 57 alters total entered. So we are just tickled pink about our young boy - who by the way if full litter mate to the lovely Anna whose pictures were posted in an earlier blog.

And of course I didn't remember to bring the camera so I didn't get any pictures from the show.

1 comment: