Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sprite Update from the Impossible Litter

Got a nice note from Sprites owner today.   Thought his concerns for his safety were too cute!



Hi Alice,
 
Sprite will be 6mo old tomorrow so I thought you would like to see how much the little girl has grown.
 
She now weighs in at a little over 5-1/2 lbs.  (She eats like a horse) :)
 
On Christmas day, she discovered that she could jump from the floor to the kitchen counter top.  She was so proud of herself that she has been demonstrating that fete ever since.  Cats will be cats but I am working on correcting that behavior.
 
She plays hard with her toys.  I was teaching her to fetch and she was doing real well.  Somewhere along the line she decided to start drowning all her toys.  Now, every toy winds up in her water fountain.  I've actually witnessed her holding her toy mouse under the water with her paw.  Am I next?
 

1 comment:

  1. Thats very funny but mine do that aswell with the toys in the water, I found one huge fluffy toy in there one day and it had soaked up all the water, a right mess...must definately be a breed trait :-)

    ReplyDelete