Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sharing A Special Story

I wanted to share with all of you a special story from a lovely lady and her husband.  Suffice it to say, he has had more than his share of severe life threatening illness this past year.  They have a pair of Siberian cats from me. WARNING A TAD BIT GRAPHIC Here is what she wrote - 
""When Pete came home from being in the hospital for 14 weeks, July 7 to Oct. 10, Boris ran from the sound of the walker....... but, when Pete called his name, his head snapped around, looked at Pete, and the expression on the face said,  "Dad, I never thought I'd see you again.......(The last time Boris saw Pete, Pete was at the bottom of the stairs crumpled and unconscious, with a pool of blood developing.  Boris' face was all puffy like worried kitties get.) I picked up Boris and held him so Pete and he could have face time with Pete.  Kissies and purrs......  I was crying.  I didn't think Boris would remember Pete, but I was so wrong.
Sorry I rambled on.........
I'll try and get some other pictures to you.  Love both of my guys very much.
Carol""
 
These cats are so special and wonderful. I am so glad they are a part of their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment