Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Another Update

This is Boo, who is loved by Mary and family. She turns a year soon  and is from Solo and Shelly.

Mary shares this with us -
Hi Alice,
Boo is doing great! I love her to death and she loves us – if early morning snuggles are any indication! She’s very calm for a 1 year old (next month!) but loves to play. She knows what I mean when I say “run” and we’ll run around the house together. One of her favorite nighttime sleeping spots is the shower, where the tile is cool. She hangs out at the open window or on top her cat tree watching the world go by. She loves chattering at the quail! She chases the bird or the cat dancer, leaping to amazing heights, sleeps in her cat tree or on the floor at my feet. Of course, she follows me around the house and comes when she’s called. Can anyone say cat-dog? She’s just wonderful! A couple of pictures are attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment