Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Great Hunt


Well, here was an interesting situation. Last night around 9:30 I went out with the boys - to go meet JoAnn at the hotel and pick up my Bear. She had been showing him in CO for me where he made 2 finals. Well - we get home late, after 11:30. After everything else gets accomplished, I go to put the two mothers that are co-mothering their litters up - same pattern as every night. Only the babies are not there. In fact I can't find the babies anywhere! I searched for over an hour with a flashlight, including tearing apart my closets, the kids closets, the playroom closet and looking under furniture with a flashlight - no babies. So as panic sets in , I go back into the master bath to start all over. And notice that the door to the linen closet is slightly ajar. The TOP linen closet. The closet that is a full 5 feet off the floor - so I open the door no cat or kittens and I think okay - forgot to shut the door. Then I look a bit closer - and realized that the towels are sideways not straight - well way in the back at the bottom of the closet behind a 2 foot "wall" of towel - are the 4 missing babies and Sybil. Just as warm and snug as can be. The Buggers!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! So, it sounds like Ms. Sybil is taking care of the babies for our Ms Scarlet - she might get the vapors from taking care of all 3 of her own babies. The little drama queen:)

    ReplyDelete