Friday, April 24, 2009

Kender's First Attempt at Blogging

Welcome, Kender Siberian Cats & Kittens is trying to join the 21st century. I guess only time wil tell how good of a job I am doing. First let me introduce myself. My name is Alice and I own, raise and show Siberian cats under the cattery name of Kender. We have been dedicated to the Siberian since 1992. We have shown and exhibited in almost every US association including CFA, TICA, ACA(now defunct), ACFA, AACE, and UFO(I believe now defunct)

Just some of our many accomplishments over the years are :
  1. Importers of America's First Siberian cat to ever attain the title of Champion.
  2. Breeders of America's Most Titled Siberian attaining a Grand Champion title in 4 associations and regional and national wins in 2.
  3. Breeder of CFA's First ever Champion.
  • This same cat has gone on to produce 7 CFA Grand Champions !
We are wrapping up what is looking to be an exciting show season with CFA this year; and are just embarking on what is proving to be an exciting kitten season for us as well.

Watch for updates

1 comment: