Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kitty Family Update

Just received this wonderful email from Amy, a local lady who owns "Gus" you can tell how loved and spoiled he is. 




Amy writes - Hi Alice!

Sorry for the picture overload, but I just couldn't decide which ones to send! (Mind you, I have about 100 others on my phone, ha ha!)  I just wanted to give you a quick Gus update-he is absolutely the most fabulous cat I have ever had in my entire life.  He is always making me smile, even when he sits on my chest while I am dead asleep at 5AM meowing as loud as he can because he is ready for his morning gizzard.  He is always right by me, whether he is playing fetch, climbing on my lap to take a mid-day snooze, or sitting right on top of all my school work..he never leaves my side!  He always lets me know when it is bed time, and he curls up right by my side every night.  He definitely gets his play time in once I have fallen asleep, because I wake up every morning and a different toy is in his food bowl.  For some reason, every time he is done playing with his toy he leaves it in his food bowl (probably because he works up an appetite after playing so hard!) And boy, is he a people person!  He is the first to greet anyone who comes over, and lets absolutely anyone pick him up and cuddle with him..he just purrs and purrs.  Most my friends claim they are not "cat people," but they fall instantly in love with Gus (how could you not?!)  He is the most perfect cat/friend/companion/study buddy anyone could ever ask for, and I am so fortunate to have him in my life.  Thank you for all that you do to raise such happy, healthy, playful, beautiful cats!  No cat compares to an "Alice" cat. :)  

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Warmest regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment