Thursday, September 4, 2014

Allergy Diagnostic Tool !

Just wanted to share this with everyone - NO I AM NOT ENDORSING this company or product  BUT it could prove very interesting and hopefully even helpful to someone who may be battling the mysterious allergy diagnosis! 

Obviously this is NOT meant to replace veterinary care and advice , but could be a phenomenal tool that is price conscious for the average pet owner!
http://www.groupon.com/deals/immuneiq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=fac&utm_campaign=US_DT_SOM_FAC_TIM_TTT_RS_CBP_CH1_NBR_x*fb6016155320695


https://immuneiq.com/

Our simple at-home evaluation can reveal allergies and toxicities causing your pet's itching, chewing, ear infections, watery eyes and more. Play video...

Top 10 reasons our customers chose
ImmuneIQ

We asked our customers why they purchased the ImmuneIQ test. Here's what they told us.

  1. I could not afford $1,000 allergy test and office visits
  2. I've tried everything and I can't figure out what is wrong
  3. We are not sure it's a food allergy. We want to know if it's something else.
  4. Benedryl®, Temaril-Pl®, steroids or other medications stopped working and Im worried about the side-effects
  5. The allergy tests we've researched just do not test enough
  6. My vet has run many test and still has no answers for us
  7. Your value was better than the other tests my vet told me about
  8. We tried an elimination diet and our pet's symptoms are just getting worse
  9. I wanted confirmation on another test(s) that I did for my pet
  10. I didn't want my pet to have to endure the skin prick or scratch tests

No comments:

Post a Comment