Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Another Family Update

Wonderful Update on one of the blue girls ! Living quite happily in the San Diego area.


Oh My gosh it has been almost 2 months since dasha came home with us and I am head over heels IN LOVE! She is the kitten love of my life, and I can't believe how much we amuse each other all day long. And boy has she GROWN! I feel like she almost double in size since we got her home. We found some raw cat food locally that she squeaks for with gusto (she doesn't really meow, but squeaks and chirps which I guess is common with the siberian breed) She is shedding up a storm right now with the strange 80degree san diego weather in march so we need to work on our brushing skills together (not her favorite activity.) My husband still seems good, not allergic so all is well. Dasha does yoga with me( you can see her on my yoga props) and we watch tv, and run around the house squeaking and chasing each other and she loves playing fetch! Here are some photos of life with Dasha!
xoxo
Steph
Oh yeah and she has this strange love of our shoes. We find it very amusing!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment