Monday, July 4, 2016

April Update

OMG these photos by Kathleen  of our April are soooooooooooo pretty.... we couldnt be happier with her development and she tells us April is quite the love bug !

She writes -
From Kathleen today - Yesterday she stole the show, I took almost 100 pictures of her...... what a personable kitten. I have to check purses and bags whenever people come to the house, everyone wants her. Thank you for such a awesome baby with a great personality. Randy calls her oink oink, she eats all the time and everytime she hears a dish hit the counter i can count on her being there and telling me she wants something to eat.
my grandkids (2 red head boys) haul her around whereever they go. Aaron calls her dot to dot, because of the 4 dots on her back. Last night when I was cropping photos she laid right on my leg watching the mouse poointer cropping her pictures. I think she liked seeing them too






No comments:

Post a Comment